Findhelp’s capacity allows it to play a leading role in the formation of a national 211 infrastructure. Along with United Way Canada Centraide and 211s from across Canada, we are developing policies, standards, and relationships that will enable us to provide standardized service and data solutions at a national scale.
- Co-chair of the 211 Canada Leadership Table
- Leaders in Data and Data Standards committees
Data Quality/Data Standards:
- Lead the ongoing development of the Canadian version of the 211 Taxonomy
- Working with 211s to create standardized data collection policies
- Developed the platform that collects, aggregates and shares 211 data from across the country
- Created a 211 Canada API for use by partners
- Support and fill data requests from funders including funders/governments
- Provide the phone and data services for 211s in provinces where they do not have the capacity
- Created 211 websites for 5 provinces.
- Provide back-up and overflow for 211s in emergencies (e.g. took all PEI calls in the hurricane aftermath)
Partnership is Key
Connect with us to learn more about any of our initiatives.