Join our Team
The Findhelp|211 Central team is expanding! We’re looking for people who are passionate about addressing the systemic barriers that create inequities across our social service systems and creating connections and solutions to build strong communities.
At Findhelp|211 Central, we connect people to government and community services (we call these human services), helping them lead engaged, healthy lives and pulling many out of poverty. Human service systems are becoming smarter and more complex. We’re constantly innovating to keep up with these changing demands so that everyone has access to the services they need: to create connections and solutions to build strong communities.
- Indigenous Resource Navigator (Service Navigator) Position
- Community Resource Navigator (Service Navigator) | Bilingual French/English |Full-Time / Part-Time Permanent
- Full-Time / Part-Time Permanent Community Resource Navigator (Service Navigator)
- Community Resource Navigator (Service Navigator) | Bilingual French/English | Full-Time Permanent ( Applicants must be residents of New Brunswick)
- Resource Specialist – Part-time 6-Months Contract – TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY